"Making Doctors" will be available for the students throughout the duration of their study in Philippines.
1. We will provide free counseling in order to select the right course and university to the parents and student. This includes providing all information about the university and the courses.
2. We will arrange for guaranteed admission in your desired University/course.
3. We assist in obtaining education loan by helping to arrange necessary documents required for the loan and also advice the bank which is suitable based on your requirement.
4. All admission and visa documentations needed will be efficiently completed by our staff.
5. We make travel arrangements and provide guidance in this regard to the students and also help in getting discounted air tickets if students are in bulk numbers.
6. We provide guidance for overseas insurance of students going abroad.
7. We assist in getting foreign exchange from banks for our students.
1. On arrival at the airport, we arrange for receiving students by our executives/university official, getting quarantined, getting NICA (National Intelligence Coordinating Agency) stamping upon arrival to the Philippines.
2. Our executives/university official will accompany the student from the airport and help him/her settle down (university provides them hostel rooms for accommodation
at very affordable prizing
) at no additional cost.
3. Our executives/university official will help the student in getting registered at the University.
4. We help in making travelling arrangements for students who wish to travel home in vacations.
5. We provide help for students on any health-related issue.
6. We provide regular feedback to the parents on the student's progress on special request.
7. We also help to arrange for parents to travel to accompany their ward at the time of admission or just a visit to Philippines by assisting in visa documentation and travel assistance.
8. We assist students for exams like USMLE, PLAB and screening test of MCI, etc.
9. Also, we provide placement assistance through global consultants to all our students.